Monday, April 7, 2008

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot


First of all, last night while waiting for our van to depart for our English Discussion Group this Air Force Technical Sergeant walked right by me and the first thing I noticed was that my 'Dolphin Sense' was tingling and sure enough. This Chair Force guy had Dolphins on his chest. It's been blowing my mind since then that 1. You care wear Navy warfare qualifications in the Air Force and 2. That you left it for an obvious reason and would have enough pride to continue wearing it.

But now onto something more humorous. Check out the Djiboutian President and tell me what you see that stands out in this picture!

Do you give up? I thought so not many have been able to notice what stands out. Look at his feet and note that he is 'walking on water.'

Snaps to him!

No comments: